Bad Indian Pitch from samsmall on Vimeo.
Since 1979 Sam Small has been telling stories in commercials and documentaries, delivering complicated content in entertaining and engaging ways.
For Sam’s last eight years in Manhattan, before moving to Maui, he was V.P. of Broadcast Production Services at Prudential Financial where his full-time job was to build and run an in-house production facility, while directing and editing all the company's national television commercials.
Growing up as an A.V. geek and then getting a degree in human communication, Sam has always worked both the technical and content sides of production. Multi-hyphenated, Sam writes, shoots, edits, directs and engineers. Along the way he's done important projects for The New York Times, AT&T,Sony, Fidelity Investments, Citibank, Viacom, Mazda, Scholastic Books, Ergo Baby, Ram Dass and many more.
With so many forms of electronic media to craft and integrate into a cohesive message, you can rely on Sam to tell your story like no other and get the most out of every creative and technical dollar spent.
Sam's Website Construction
- Addis Systems Client: Addis Systems Digital X-Ray Technology
- Eco Maui Koa Client: Jitendra Russel, Handmade Koa Wood Furniture
- Health Matters Seminars Client: David Morin Medical Massge Continuing Education
- The Grassroute Guide Client: Paul Deslauriers, Author: Grassroute Guide Community Empowerment Manual
- TV Is The Thing This Year A book and museum display proposal
Sam’s Published Articles and Press Releases
We love feedback!
Sam’s Blog Posts
“Like” us on Goggle +1
Share Sam’s work w/ a friend
Do videos playback choppy?
3RD PARTY LINKS
- hawaiifilm.com/commercial production companies
- hawaiifilm.com/Corporate/Institutional production companies
- hawaiifilm.com/Post-production supervisors
- Unplug in HANA Shot by Sam Small for Yahoo!